Fuel Your Blended Learning Program at The Blended Learning Workshop
A one day, invitation-only forum with educators in Portland, OR, hosted by Fuel Education
We invite you to join us February 7, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. for our complimentary Blended Learning Forum for a hands-on, interactive, and collaborative workshop to explore the crucial steps of designing and building an effective blended learning program. As a valued partner, you will also have the chance to participate in a round table client feedback forum that will take place from 1:30 PM - 3:00 pm. We look forward to providing you with the expertise, information, and tools needed to develop a program that helps you meet the challenges facing your district and your students.
This complimentary forum features:
- Keynote session lead by Tiffany Wycoff, Co-author of the bestselling book, Blending Learning in Action and Co-Founder at Learning Innovation Catalyst (LINC)
- The opportunity to hear real stories and results from blended learning leaders including Charles Maxwell, Virtual School House Coordinator at West Ada School District, Josh Browning, Online Coordinator at Hermiston SD, Deb Thurston, Online Administrator at Pasco SD, Kelly Neely, Intervention Program Coordinator at Shelton SD, Travis Smith Director of State & Federal Programs at Shelton SD
- Interactive breakout sessions led by education consultants with expertise in creating blended learning programs
- The chance to network and collaborate with peers from districts and schools who share interests in blended learning
- Special for our partners, an opportunity to share with FuelEd team in round table feedback forum
- A certificate of attendance to put toward CEU
- Complimentary lunch and materials needed to participate
Attendees will be sent home with a signed copy of Jason Green's bestselling book, Blending Learning in Action. Loaded with research and examples, Blended Learning in Action demonstrates the advantages a blended model has over traditional instruction when technology is used to engage students both inside the classroom and online.
Date: February 7, 2019
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Location: Hilton Portland Downtown Hotel
921 SW Sixth Avenue
Portland, OR 97204
Typical Attendee Titles: Curriculum Directors, Online and Blended Learning Directors, Technology Directors, Assistant Principals and Principals, Assistant Superintendents and Superintendents, Lead Teachers
What previous attendees are saying:
“This information will definitely help principals and building leadership teams create an online culture in their buildings.” - Alicia Moore, Cleveland Metropolitan School District
“It is always good to hear what other school districts are doing. These conversations give other districts ideas of how to implement an idea they are considering and provide networking (opportunities to share). Great conference.”- Angela Johnson, William Bradley Bryant Center of Technology
“I was able to network with districts who have the same challenges and also "piggy back" on some of the strategies that other districts are using.” - Enid M. Rentas, Ph.D., Osceola Virtual School